The Ultimaker is a low cost DIY 3d printer using FFF technology (Fused Filament Fabrication) with thermoplastic extrusion. It's a great tool to make fast 3D prototypes in various colours.
- Working area: 210 x 210mm | 8.27" x 8.27"
- Maximum Part Size: 210 x 210 x 220mm | 8.27" x 8.27" x 8.67"
- Software used: Cura
- Acceptable file formats: STL
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.02 mm
- Position Accuracy: +- < 0.05 mm
- Build materials
- PLA and ABS (supported)
- PCL, HDPE, PP, PMMA (known to work, YMMV)