All BRM Laser machines come standard-equipped with servo motors, thereby ensuring your end product’s stability. In addition, the laser tube is chilled by a closed and alarmed water cooling system. To operate this machine, a trained level of skills is required.
- Type/model: BRM1612
- Max. work area: 1200x1600 mm
- Lasertype: CO2
- Power 100 W (Working life: 1500-3000 hrs)
- Adjustable height workbench: 300 mm
- Engraving Speed: 750 mm/sec
- Cutting speed: 400 mm/min
- Laser output: 1-100%
- Accuracy: Less than 0.01mm
- Scanner resolution: 50-1000 DPI
- Software: Lasercut 5.3
- Supported graphics: BMP, CIF, JPEG, TGA, TIFF, PLT, AI, DXF, DST, etc.
- Compatible software: CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop
It can cut & engrave: nonmetal materials, such as acrylic, rubber sheet, plastic, crystal, glass, wood, MDF, plywood, bamboo, marble, leather, cloth, garments, paper, double-color board, marble, etc.
It can not cut: steel and non-ferro materials such as aluminium, brass, copper and PVC. Engraving is possible only by using a special spray or wet newspapers.
Restrictions for health care: organic and synthetic felt may only be lasered max. 2 hours a day! Leather may only be lasered max. 4 hours a day! Caution: cutting PVC is not allowed due to health risks involved.