All BRM Laser machines come standard-equipped with servo motors, thereby ensuring your end product’s stability. In addition, the laser tube is chilled by a closed and alarmed water cooling system. To operate this machine, assistance by skilled crew members is required for new users.
If you are making a reservation for this machine for the first time, please allow some time to get familiar with it. Experts users can reserve this machine for a minimum of one hour, but beginners should start with at least two hours.
- Type/model: BRM1612
- Max. work area: 1200x1600 mm
- Lasertype: CO2
- Power 100 W (Working life: 1500-3000 hrs)
- Adjustable height workbench: 300 mm
- Engraving Speed: 750 mm/sec
- Cutting speed: 400 mm/min
- Laser output: 1-100%
- Accuracy: Less than 0.01mm
- Scanner resolution: 50-1000 DPI
- Software: Lasercut 5.3
- Supported graphics: BMP, CIF, JPEG, TGA, TIFF, PLT, AI, DXF, DST, etc.
- Compatible software: CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop
With this machine you can cut & engrave: nonmetal material, such as acrylic, rubber sheet, plastic, crystal, glass, wood, MDF, plywood, bamboo, marble, leather, cloth, garments, paper, double-color board, marble, etc.
Restrictions for health care: organic and synthetic felt may only be lasered max. 2 hours a day! Leather may only be lasered max. 4 hours a day!
You can not cut: steel and non-ferro material such as aluminium, brass, copper and PVC. Engraving is possible only by using a special spray or wet newspapers (ask the staff, do not experiment yourself). Caution: cutting PVC harms your health and is therefore not allowed.